कबड्डी नियम (२०१९)
The game of Kabaddi shall be governed and played under the following rules of AKFI.
GROUND: Ground shall be level and soft/mat surface.
Play Field Measurements & Weight Criteria (as per category):
|Senior Men||13 X 10 Meters||Below 85 Kg. Weight|
|Senior Women||12 X 8 Meters||Below 75 Kg. Weight|
|Junior Boys||13 X 10 Meters||Age 20 years & below (last day of the year) and below 70 Kg weight.|
|Junior Girls||12 X 8 Meters||Age 20 years & below (last day of the year) and below 65 Kg weight.|
|Sub – Junior Boys||11 X 8 Meters||Age 16 years & below (last day of the year) and below 55 Kgs weight.|
|Sub – Junior Girls||11 X 8 Meters||Age 16 years & below (last day of the year) and below 55 Kgs weight.|
RULES OF PLAY
- The team that wins the toss shall have the choice of the court or the raid and the team that looses the toss shall have the remaining choice. In the second half, the court shall be changed and the team which had not opted for raid shall send their raider first. The game in the second half shall continue with the same number of players as it was at the end of the first half.
- A player shall be out if any part of his body touches the ground outside the boundary but during the struggle a player shall not be out if any part of his body touches the ground outside the boundary by keeping contact of the playfield. The portion of contact must be inside the boundary.
- a) If any player goes out of the boundary during the course of play, he shall not be out. The Umpire or Referee shall try to take out such players at once. The Umpire or Referee shall declare such players out by calling out the numbers. No whistle shall be blown as the raid may continue. b) If an anti or antis who have gone out of bounds (as per rule no. 3.a), hold a raider, the raider shall be declared NOT OUT. The anti or antis who have gone out of bounds only will be declared out.
- When the struggle begins, the play field includes the lobbies. During the struggle and after the struggle in the same raid, the players involved in the struggle can use the lobbies to enter their respective courts. This rule will only be applicable in the anti’s court.
- A raider shall continue to chant “KABADDI” as the approved cant. If he is not keeping the proper approved cant in the opponent’s court, he shall be ordered back and the opponent will be given one technical point and chance to raid. Under such circumstances, he shall not be pursued.
- a raider must start his cant before touches the opponent’s court. If he starts the cant late, he shall be ordered back by the Umpire or Referee and the opponent will be given one technical point & a chance to raid.
- If a raider goes out of turn, the Umpire or Referee shall order him to go back and a technical point will be given to opponent team.
- Not more than one raider shall enter the opponent’s court at a time, if more than one raider enters the opponent’s court at a time, the Umpire or Referee shall order all to go back to their court and a technical point will be awarded to the opponent and chance to raid.
- After a raider has reached his court or is out in the opponent’s court, the opponents shall send their raider within 5 seconds. Thus alternatively each side shall send their raider until the end of the game. In case the raider fails to start his raid within 5 seconds the team looses its chance to raid and the opponent team gets a technical point.
- If a raider, who is caught by the anti or antis, escapes from their attempt to hold and reaches his court safely he shall not be pursued. Note: But if a raider touches the anti or antis and reaches back to his court safely he may be pursued.
- If a raider, while in the opponent’s court looses his cant, he shall be out.
- When a raider is held, the antis shall not try deliberately to stifle his cant by shutting his mouth, using violent tackling leading to injuries, any type of scissoring or use of any unfair means. If such incident happens, the Umpire or Referee shall declare the raider NOT OUT.
- No anti shall willfully push raider out of the boundary by any part of his (Anti’s) body, nor shall any raider willfully push or pull an anti or antis out of the boundary. If the raider is pushed outside the boundary or the anti is pushed or pulled out side the boundary, the Umpire or Referee shall declare the raider or the anti, as the case may be, as NOT OUT, and the anti or the raider who pushes or pulls the opponents outside the bound any shall be declared out.
- During the courses of raid none of antis shall touch the raider’s court until completion of the raid. In case any anti or antis touches the raider’s court before completion of the raid they will be declared out and the opponent team will be given that many points.
- If an anti or antis who are out, having violated Rule No. 14, holds a raider or have violated the said rule while holding or helping NOT OUT and the anti or antis who touches the raider’s court shall be declared OUT.
- When a team manages to put out the entire opponent team and none of the opponents are entitled to be reviewed, then that team scores a LONA and two extra points for LONA shall be awarded in addition to the points scored by the team putting out all the players who are out shall enter in their court within Ten Seconds. Other wise the referee or umpire shall award one technical point to the opponent. If the team fails to enter within one minute, the team shall be scratched from the match and the match shall be awarded to the opponent.
- If a raider is warned or in any way instructed by one of his own side, the Umpire or Referee shall award one technical point to the opponent.
- A raider or an anti is not to be held by any part of his body deliberately other than his limb or trunk. The one who violates the rule shall be declared OUT. If the raider is held deliberately other than his limb or trunk, the Umpire or Referee shall declare such raider NOT OUT. Note: If a raider is caught by his clothes or hair the raider shall be declared NOT OUT and the anti or antis who have violated the Rule No. 18 shall be declared OUT.
- when one or two players of a team are left during the game and the Captain of the team declares them out in order to bring in the full team, the opponent shall score as many points as the players that existed in the court at the time of declaration as well as Two Extra Points for LONA.
- A Player or players who are out shall be reviewed in the same order as they were out when one or more opponents are out.